Private Gynaecology in London - Gynae Clinic
Gynae Clinic is a reputed, private, gynaecology clinic located in London. Our specialist gynaecologists provide the complete range of gynaecological services to you. Accurate and necessary advice and treatments for problems related to contraception, infertility, menopause, menstrual cycles, sexual disorders and infections of female genitalia are covered. Problems including recurrent miscarriage, ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids are checked and treated by our specialised medical team at this clinic.
Regular Gynaecological Examination by Our Private Gynaecologist in London
Our London based consultant gynaecologists at Gynae Clinic can also arrange for your regular gynaecological examinations. We provide convenient treatment options at a time to suit you. Patients are given a diagnosis after thorough investigations have been done using the widest range of diagnostic investigatory processes using a combination of screening, therapeutic, prenatal, and/or surgical services.
Our Private Gynaecology Services include:
- Emergency gynaecology treatment. With our walk in services we offer quick, same day, confidential appointments for assessment by our in-house qualified GP and further treatment and easy access for booked appointments with our gynaecologist.
- Oncology that provide medical treatment to women suffering from cancer in their reproductive organs
- Contraceptive treatment and advice
- Infertility treatment and reproductive endocrinology
- Family planning including the latest modes of transmission to prevent pregnancy tailored to your physique and health needs.
- Gynaecological and advice on pelvic reconstructive surgery.
- Diagnostic procedures and advice for women having urinary problems and disorders to their pelvic region.
- Follow up cervical smear treatments.
- Treatments to lessen or improve menopausal symptoms
We offer health screening packages to women
Enquire today from our gynaecologist
Our private gynecologists are specialised in:
We believe women should have access to good gynaecological care and advice and able to meet specific individual health needs. Our consultant gynaecologist in London, working in partnership with our team of private GPs and specialists, are able to offer you the widest range of effective treatments. We offer safe, preventative, and practical solutions specific to your choice and needs.:
- Assessment and management of suitable modern methods of contraception.
- Diagnosis and management of fertility issues
- Hormone management and treatment of pre-menstrual stress, menopause, osteoporosis and those women who struggle with a number of hormonal problems.
- Treatments for infection, unusual vaginal bleeding and discharge.
- Problems in the first trimester and early months of pregnancy.
- Expert advice and assessment of endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain.
- Reduce excessive menstrual bleeding with Nova sure
- Screening for polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Management options and treatments for menstrual irregularities and heavy periods
- Urodynamic examination
- Advice and recommended treatments for bladder, urinary and incontinence problems
We are available seven days a week
10am – 9pm Monday to Friday.
10am – 2pm Saturday and Sunday.
FAQs and glossary on gynaecology
- Menstruation problems : If your periods occur more frequently than 25 to 30 days and/or for a long time, or regular spotting in between periods, then it is possible a visit to our gynaecologist will help alleviate your problems. We have access to a pelvic scanner to determine the health of your uterus and ovaries. Options for further tests include a blood count as well as checking the thyroid gland and/or surgical intervention. Those recommended by the specialist will only be discussed to rule out pathological diseases and/or potential problems. It is your choice and no pressure is applied and only offered if the consultant believes it is necessary. You can always return at a later date and advice and management given in the interim period.
- Pelvic pain : It is not unusual for women to suffer from pain during or after sexual intercourse. Pelvic pain can also be a symptom of an infection. There are effective treatments and options that are choices now available to you. A vaginal examination is carried out to determine the health and efficacy of your vagina. Ultrasound scan and laparoscopy is also able to detect any symptoms of disease or endometriosis.
- Endometriosis : A tissue similar to the lining of womb can exist in areas outside of the womb: the most likely areas affected are the ligaments or ovaries around the womb. It might be the reason for enlargement of ovaries, slight bleeding and scarring of ligaments which can lead to severe pain.
- Prolapse :The vagina wall usually weakens after birth of a child. This can cause the bladder or the uterus to prolapse and this may require surgery. (Small leaks and minor bladder incontinence after birth of a child and weakened pelvic floor muscles are best treated with physiotherapy and exercises to the vaginal muscles). Advice and alternative options are always available, however our gynaecologist will discuss the best plan and outcome for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery : Hysteroscopy is a medical procedure whereby the surgeon performs biopsies and removes fibroids or polyps in the uterus.
- Fibroids : This problem is usually found on the inner or outer lining, or uterine muscle. These may lead to heavy periods and even infertility in extreme cases. These can be easily addressed by surgical intervention or alternatively monthly injections of an appropriative medication.
- Hysterectomy : It is the removal of uterus due to cancer in the womb or when other organs don’t respond to the treatment. It is done abdominally, vaginally or through a surgery.
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding : Women who bleed after menopause need to perform a pelvic examination with an ultrasound scan of the pelvis. This helps in detecting if she is suffering from early stage of polyps or cancer.
- Gynaecological cancer surgery : It is helpful for women who suffer from cancer in the cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, vagina and vulva.
- Colposcopy for abnormal smears : It is usually a 10-15 minute procedure provided to women having abnormal smear results. A gynaecologist in London may check for cervical cancer or cancer in the neck of your womb.
- Vulval problems : Certain problems in the outer tissue of vagina are usually found in every woman, despite their age. It involves pre-cancerous symptoms, hardening of the skin and cysts termed as vulva; intra-epithelial neoplasia.
Gynecological Examination Procedures at Gynae Clinic
- Urine Sample.
- Breast Examination.
- External Genital Exam.
- Pelvic Exam.
- Pap smear test.
- Recto-vaginal examination (if required).
- Speculum examination.
The physical examinations once performed and analysed you will be referred for suitable further investigation by our private gynaecologist in London who will work together with you to provide for you the best gynaecological treatment and care.
Back to home Back to services